|Product Code||: DTC4000|
|Product group||: Card printers - Fargo|
An ideal card printing solution for businesses, schools, and local governments that need a reliable means of printing.
You get reliable, professional quality color ID cards and security encoding--all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making extensive training unnecessary.
With an unheard of combination of footprint flexibility, field upgradeability, ease of use, and ease of integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value for your asset protection budget from the most trusted names in secure identity solutions.
Designed for medium-sized business, schools and local government institutions seeking versatility in a convenient, professional and secure printer/encoder system, the Fargo DTC4000 is the ideal printer for organizations who need a flexible, easy and reliable way to color personalize and encode technology cards.
The DTC4000 not only meets your current needs, it also scales to meet your future requirements with these optional field-upgradable modules:
* Dual-sided printing module provides more space for card holder information and security features like duplicate photo and digital-signature.
* Optional same-side input/output card hopper and movable SmartScreen™ graphical display helps fit the printer into the tightest spaces.
* Increase capacity with a dual-input card hopper, holding 200 cards for higher capacity printing and encoding.
* Optional Ethernet connectivity allows for remote printer sharing by many users.
* Technology encoding modules encode data for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact and/or contactless technology cards, such as iCLASS®, for access control or other applications.
The Fargo DTC4000 combines a level of versatility with the simplicity to easily print what you need:
* SmartScreen™ graphical display provides easy-to-follow prompts to be sure you’ll always know the status of the printer.
* Erase and rewrite eco-friendly feature makes the DTC4000 ideal for temporary ID cards.
* Industry’s first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using USB or optional Ethernet connectivity.
* Fully compatible with Asure ID® card personalization software for badge design, database management and technology card encoding.
The FARGO® DTC4000 is built with Genuine HID™ technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing HID technology investments.
Fargo DTC4000 Key Benefits
Modular Design: As organizations grow and threats change, those responsible for asset protection need equipment that can easily adapt to evolving needs.
Fargo DTC4000 card printer is field upgradeable, so it can adapt to changes you need when you need them. Add dual sided printing functionality. Add magnetic stripe encoding. Add HID Proximity encoding (125 kHz), iCLASS contactless encoding (13.56 MHz), or contact chip encoding. Add Ethernet connectivity. Add a high-capacity ID card hopper.
As your organization grows, the Fargo DTC4000 can grow with you.
Easy to place, easy to use: With a small footprint, and an optional same-side input/output hopper, its minimum size was designed for maximum flexibility. And with upgradeable functionality and security, simple replacement of cartridge supplies, movable SmartScreen™ graphical display, and an easy, intuitive set up, the Fargo DTC4000 was made for organizations that want a higher level of security without the higher levels of capital investment and training time.
Reliable: Fargo backs each of our Direct-to-Card Printer/Encoders with a global 2-year warranty. A 7th generation product from Fargo, each printer now works seamlessly with HID readers and other asset protection modules.
Enhanced security: In addition to sophisticated encoding options, the Fargo DTC4000 will print a UV layer for an increased level of physical security on the card. The Fargo DTC4000 can also be password protected at the printer so only approved operators can print and encode plastic security cards and badges.
Fargo DTC4000 Key Highlights
* Modular design and field upgradeable
* Password protection
* Rewrite capable
* SmartScreen graphical display
* Supply replacement - Easy cartridge loading
* USB or optional Ethernet connectivity
* Optional Dual-side printing
* Optional 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, contact chip, and magnetic stripe encoding
* Optional same-side input/output hopper that holds 200 plastic cards
* Optional fluorescent printing for additional UV security
The Fargo DTC4000 is a plastic card printer that provides all the security of HID with all the reliability of Fargo for sharp, professional looking, high-quality ID cards and photo ID badges - easy and quick.