|Product Code||: HDP600|
|Product group||: Card printers - Fargo|
The Fargo HDP600 card identity system is the ID card printer for government and corporate ID applications. This printer system offers versatility, ease of use and produces superior quality photos with maximum security.
* Fargo’s high definition printing technology allows the HDP600 to deliver realistic images. By encoding up to three embedded technologies plus magnetic stripe, this printer supports advanced smart card applications and stretches your budget.
* In one pass, the HDP600 prints on one or both sides. In the same pass, it encodes and laminates cards designed to make ID card issuance simple, efficient and secure. The optional lamination module makes your cards more durable and adds an extra layer of security, making it incredibly difficult to forge.
* The HDP600 printer is GSA Certified and meets FIPS 201 Federal standards.
* Electronic modules are embedded in the card for maximum security. The holographic overlaminate and tamper-evident printing film discourages counterfeiting, yet is easy to authenticate. Choose from Fargo’s standard Orbit hologram film or customize your organization’s own unique image with the HDP600 Printer.
* Color-coded ribbons are hassle-free and easy to install.
The HDP 5000-LC and HDP600 are both designed to help you comply with emerging federal secure identification directives and standards such as HSPD-12, FIPS 201 and PIV. On the GSA list for FIPS 201 Approved Products.
Protect your photo ID smart cards — and your entire card issuance process — with a combination of Fargo Secure software and hardware.
Visual Security Solutions™: Holographic HDP® Film
High Secure holograms on tamper-evident HDP Film are the ultimate in visual security. Choose either a custom film with your unique holographic image, or film with Fargo’s standard Orbit hologram. Both include multiple Visual Security Elements and are difficult to forge, yet easy to authenticate.
Fargo HDP600 Printing Technology
HDP® dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
300dpi (11.8 dots/mm)
Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades/pixel
44 - 80 seconds per card, depending on ribbon type and lamination
Accepted Standard Card Sizes
Over-the-edge on CR-80 cards
Input Hopper Card Capacity
200 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
Output Hopper Card Capacity
100 cards (.030" / .762mm thick)
Magnetic stripe: ISO high- and low-coercivity, JIS II
Contactless smart card: HID iCLASS, MIFARE, DESFire
Contact smart card: read/write all ISO7816-1/2/3/4
HID proximity (read-only)
Card lamination module
Card encoding modules
External print server (Windows® only, parallel port only)
Printer cleaning kit