|Product Code||: BSC10 Series|
|Product group||: Star - Thermal Printer|
To expand sales in the emerging country market, and To release a low price model which can compete with local manufacturers. This is the model of specific features focusing on needs from the emerging countries.
Product Concept is “Good enough function with low pricing”.
* Provide essential functions for the target market with low pricing
* Epson compatibility(Improve Epson emulation, and ESC/POS driver)
* High Print Speed
* Easy to Maintenance
* High Reliability(Star Standard)
BSC10 Important Features
Eliminate unnecessary functions as much as possible.
BSC10 realizes print speed 250 mm/s and paper feed speed 300mm/s which are more
superior than low / middle end model of other company.
Customer can chose Serial or Parallel I/F with OnBoard USB. Only OnBoard USB works when two I/F cables are connected at the same time.
The printer enters Memory set mode by opening the cover, pressing the feed button, and turning the power on.
* How to Replace the Cutter Unit
* How to Replace the Stationary Knife
* How to Replace the Thermal Print Head
* How to Replace the Main PCB
Why Is It Useful?
Improved waterproof and dustproof ability compared with the existing TSP100 and TSP650
* PCB components are mounted under the board hanging down to prevent electrical short-circuit by water.
* Cables run outside of the chassis to prevent water from flowing into the PCB along them.
* The LED indicator is covered with the external case to prevent water from entering.
What Is Our Merit?
* Decrease a failure and customer’s complaint.
* It is possible to promote sales to users in harsh environments.
* Simple Structure
* Print Speed & Paper Feed Speed
* Easy-to-Replace TPH, Cutter, and PCB
* Large Paper Diameter φ102 mm Save time and labor for paper roll replacement. End users who want to use a paper roll for a long time.
* Anti-Water & Dust
Series BSC10 series Model Name BSC10UD BSC10UC Printer Case Colour Star White / Charcoal Grey (*1) Installation Horizontal use Printer Method Direct Thermal Line Printing Character
Print Conﬁguration Alphanumeric Characters: 12 x 24 dots, 9 x 24 dots,
Chinese Characters: 24 x 24 dots
No. of Columns Maximum 48 columns (12 x 24 fonts) / 24 columns (24 x 24 fonts) Character Size ANK : 12 x 24 fonts 1.5 x 3.0 mm (W x H), 9 x 24 fonts 1.125 x 3.0 mm (W x H),
Chinese Characters : 24 x 24 fonts 3.0 x 3.0 mm (W x H)
Character Type Alphanumeric Characters, GB2312, Big5, Hangeul Barcodes UPC-A/E, JAN/EAN-8/13, ITF, CODE39,
CODE93, CODE128, CODABAR(NW-7) and PDF417
Print Resolution 8 dots per mm (203dpi) Emulation ESC/POS™ Interfaces Dual (USB/Serial) Dual (USB/Parallel) USB(2.0) / RS-232C USB(2.0) / IEEE 1284 Data Buffer Approx. 8K byte Print Speed TRUE print speed: up to 250 mm/second, Paper Feed Speed: up to 300 mm/second Paper
Media Types Thermal Paper Roll Size 80 mm (default) , 58 mm (with paper guide) Roll Diameter up to 102 mm Thickness 0.065 - 0.085 mm (0.057 - 0.065 mm special paper only) Auto-Cutter Cutting Method Guillotien Cutting Modes Partial Cut (One-Point Center) Life up to 1 million cuts (with recommended paper) Power Supply Voltage DC24V±10% Current Consumption
(During ASCII Continuous Printing)
Approx. 2.0A (DC24V) Peripheral Drive Circuit 2 circuit (24V max. 1A), 1 compulsion input Reliability (MCBF) 60 million lines Dimensions 142x212x149 mm (WxDxH) Weight 1.34 kg (without paper roll) EMI Standards EN55022 : Class A AC adapter (Included) PS60A-24B