|Tên sản phẩm||:
|Mã sản phẩm||: DTC1000|
|Nhóm sản phẩm||: Máy in thẻ - Fargo|
|Nhà sản xuất||: Fargo|
|Giá bán||: Call|
Designed for small to medium businesses, the Fargo DTC1000 provides maximum efficiency in a sleek user-friendly design. This printer is virtually maintenance-free and prints full-color plastic ID and technology cards on a budget.
The Fargo DTC1000 provides an ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments that need a simple, reliable, and affordable means of printing and encoding photo ID cards.
You get professional quality, color ID cards and security encoding--reliably--all in one pass. Operation and supply replacement are both intuitive, making training completely unnecessary.
With a small, compact footprint, both single- and dual-sided options, a simple user-focused design, and easy integration with other HID products, you'll receive maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
Fargo DTC1000 Key Benefits
Simplicity: The DTC1000 printer/encoder was created to be easy to use in a variety of office environments. Operation is simple, cartridge supplies make maintenance easy, and includes SwiftID, which uses your web browser to help you create custom badge designs--without an additional printer driver.
The DTC1000 can be built to your specific needs. Choose the dual-sided printing option. Choose magnetic stripe encoding. And depending on the readers you use, you can choose 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, or contact chip encoding. Also available with USB or Ethernet connectivity.
Smart design plus configuration flexibility gives you a simple ID card printer that does exactly what you want it to do, with no training, easy supply replacement, and no additional software required.
Goes Anywhere: With its small footprint, its compact size was designed for the smallest of desks or tables. With cartridge supplies and easy card reloading, the DTC1000 was made for organizations that need a secure ID card solution without having to commit a lot of room for equipment.
Reliable: We back our Direct-to-Card Printer/Encoders with a global 2-year warranty. Each of our 7th generation Fargo printers now works seamlessly with HID readers and other asset protection modules.
Take advantage of the built-in and optional features that suit your business:
* Dual-sided printing option provides more space for company or cardholder information and security features.
* Network your printer in seconds with optional Ethernet connectivity to access remotely and in networked card printing environments.
* The Fargo DTC1000 enables migration to contact and contactless smart cards (including HID iCLASS® technology) or simple magstripe and prox cards with optional technology card encoders.
* Erase and rewrite eco-friendly feature makes the DTC1000 ideal for temporary ID cards, such as visitor badges.
* Prints on a variety of card thicknesses for simple loyalty cards to more sophisticated access control badges right out of the box, as thin as 9 mil up to 40 mil.
The DTC1000 adds a level of convenience to easily print what you need, including:
* Easy, all-in-one print ribbon and card cleaning cartridge simplifies the ribbon loading process.
* Built-in Swift ID™ badging application software enables you to create ID badges in seconds without having to install any additional software.
* Edge-to-edge printing in full-color or simple black and white.
* Economical half-panel ribbons to personalize pre-printed cards with a photo and bar code.
* Its intuitive design providing instant system status through color changing buttons.
* Industry’s first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using USB or optional Ethernet connectivity.
The FARGO® DTC1000 is built with Genuine HID™ technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing HID technology investments.
High quality output – Simple, reliable and affordable photo ID card personalization, delivering a new level of durable, great-looking credentials.
Simply plug-and-play – The intuitive user-focused design allows for easy setup, loading and operation for increased efficiency.
Convenient and affordable – Create ID cards right out of the box with its plug-and-play Swift ID™ embedded badging application.
Fargo DTC1000 Key Highlights
* Compact design for maximum flexibility
* Supply replacement - Easy cartridge loading
* Color-changing status buttons
* Emedded Badging application
* Rewrite capable
* USB or optional Ethernet connectivity
* Input hopper holds 100 plastic cards
* Optional Dual-side printing
* Optional magnetic stripe, 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, and contact chip encoding
The Fargo DTC1000 is a plastic card printer that provides all the security of HID with all the reliability of Fargo printers for sharp, professional looking, high-quality ID cards and photo ID badges - easy and quick.
Fargo DTC1000 Printer Specifications
Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
300dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone
Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
Print Ribbon Options
* Full-color with resin black and overlay panel, YMCKO*, 250 prints
* Full-color half-panel with resin black and overlay panel, YMCKO*, 350 prints
* Full-color with two resin black panels and overlay panel, YMCKOK*, 200 prints
* Resin black and overlay panel, KO*, 500 prints
* Dye-sublimation black and overlay panel, BO*, 500 prints
* Resin black (standard and premium), 1000 prints
* Resin green, blue, red, white, silver and gold, 1000 prints
* Rewrite technology - No ribbon is required
7 seconds per card (K*); 12 seconds per card (KO*); 24 seconds per card (YMCKO*); 31 seconds per card (YMCKOK*)
Accepted Standard Card Sizes
CR-80 (3.375˝L x 2.125˝W / 85.6mmL x 54mmW); CR-79 Adhesive Back (3.313˝L x 2.063˝W / 84.1mmL x 52.4mmW)
CR-80 edge-to-edge (3.36˝L x 2.11˝W / 85.3mmL x 53.7mmW); CR-79 (3.3˝L x 2.04˝W / 83.8mmL x 51.8mmW)
Accepted Card Thickness
.009˝ - .040˝ / 9 mil - 40 mil / .229mm - 1.016mm
Accepted Card Types
PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish; monochrome resin required for100% polyester cards; optical memory cards with PVC finish; rewrite
Input Hopper Card Capacity
100 cards (.030˝ / .762mm)
Output Hopper Card Capacity
Up to 30 cards (.030" / .762mm)
Card cleaning roller integrated into ribbon cartridge; cleaning roller is automatically replaced with each ribbon change
32 MB RAM
Windows® XP / Vista™ (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 / Windows® 7 / Linux®
USB 2.0, optional Ethernet with internal print server
65° to 80° F / 18° to 27° C
20-80% non condensing
Single-Sided Printer: 8.8˝H x 13.7˝W x 7.9˝D / 224mmH x 348mmW x 201mmD
Dual-Sided Printer: 9.8˝H x 18.7˝W x 9.2˝D / 249mmH x 475mmW x 234mmD
Single-Sided: 7.5lbs / 3.4kg
Dual Sided: 10lbs / 4.54kg
Safety: UL 60950-1, CSA C22.2 (60950-1), and CE; EMC: FCC Class A, CRC c1374, CE (EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024), CCC, BSMI, KCC
100-240 VAC, 3.3A
50 Hz/ 60 Hz
Printer - Two years
Printhead - Two years, unlimited pass with UltraCard™
125 kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS, MIFARE, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; Contact Smart Card Encoder reads
from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO Magnetic Stripe Encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, Tracks 1, 2 and 3
Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS® and contact smart card encoding); Dual-Sided Printing Module; Smart Card Encoding Modules(contact/contactless); Magnetic Stripe Encoding Module; Printer Cleaning Kit; Ethernet with Internal Print Server
Swift ID™ Embedded Badging Application, FARGO Workbench Diagnosis Utility
Color changing status buttons
Kensington® lock compatibility
* Indicates the ribbon type and the number of ribbon panels printed where Y=Yellow, M=Magenta, C=Cyan, K=Resin Black, O=Overlay, B=Dye Sublimation Black.
** Print speed indicates an approximate print speed and is measured from the time a card drops into the output hopper to the time the next card drops into the output hopper. Print speeds do not include encoding time or the time needed for the PC to process the image. Process time is dependent on the size of the file, the CPU, amount of RAM and the amount of available resources at the time of the print.